

Okay so my week this week has been quite the week. I was trying to be a nice wife and help out my husband. Their was a flat on our car so I thought that I would help out by changing it before he got back from hunting. Yeah I will NEVER do that again. I had the tire off of the car and went to put the spare tire on and relized that I did not have it jacked up all the way. So I was trying to get it up a little high when the car slipped off of the jack and landed on my toe. Making me pinned under this car. Oh yeah both my girls were in the garage with me when I did it. So I screamed out in pain and in shock because I really could no t belive what had just happened, than I pick up my cell phone called my mother in law and than 911. By the time the ambulce had gotten their my next door neighbor and officer kimball had removed the car from my toe. I went to the ER and had xrays done to see how bad my toe was and to the doctors suprise I had just dislocated it. Which meant that I was going to keep my toe cause that was my fear. But I am up and moving around well as best as I can with my big toe all wrapped up and in this funky kinda of shoe to protect it for getting hit.




1 comment:
Oh my!!! That is horrible!! I'm so glad that you have a toe still. Thank your lucky stars.
Post a Comment